3-in-1 therapy. Better Results.
What makes OxyGeneo™ the new super-facial? Get the exfoliation benefits of microdermabrasion plus deep facial rejuvenation with the infusion of essential revitalizing nutrients and healing skin oxygenation from within.
3-in-1: Exfoliate. Infuse. Oxygenate.
With breakthrough technology, the OxyGeneo™ 3-in-1 Superfacial provides superior anti-aging results by treating the skin at a deeper level. OxyGeneo™ treatments are suitable for all skin types – any ethnicity and pigmentation, sensitive skin, and even for those who keloid (scar) and couldn’t otherwise have abrasion treatments.
Deep infusion. Quality Active Nutrients. Superior anti-aging results.
With every OxyGeneo™ treatment, you soften the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, minimize pore size, hydrate and nourish the skin, revitalize dull complexion and improve the overall facial appearance. Choose the nourishing Capsugen that fits your specific skin concerns and boost your results.
NeoBright™ is a ground-breaking solution that delivers unparalleled skin lightening and bleaching. NeoBright™ gel infuses advanced skin formulas deep into the epidermis where they are seamlessly absorbed by the skin. Read More
Azelaic Acid = Even Pigmentation
Azelaic Acid is a well-known agent that is used to treat skin hyper pigmentation conditions that decreases the activity of pigment-producing cells.
Kojic Acid = Skin Lightening
Kojic Acid is a naturally occurring agent produced by fungi which inhibits Melanin production. When combined with Azelaic acid, there is a synergistic lightening and bleaching effect.
Retinol = Anti-Aging
A derivative of Vitamin A, Retinol has been clinically proven to increase collagen and skin cell production. It is also known as one of the best anti-aging solutions.
NeoRevive™ completely redefines skin treatment. NeoRevive™ gel gently infuses healing and regenerating ingredients deep into the epidermis where they are optimally absorbed by the skin. Read More
Hyaluronic acid = Wrinkle Reduction
Naturally produced by the body an responsible for fluid retention and skin moisturizing, as we age, the body’s capacity to product Hyaluronic Acid decreases. This results in thinner, dryer and wrinkled skin. By infusing Hyaluronic acid, the skin is able to regain lost moisture and volume, thereby reducing wrinkles.
Peptides = Skin Repair
Peptides are small protein fragments which strengthen the skin’s ability to retain fluids. Combined with Hyaluronic Acid, a synergetic effect of dermal repair is created.
Retinol = Collegen Renewal
A derivative of vitamin A, Retinol has been clinically provide to increase collagen and skin cell production. It is known as one of the best anti-wrinkle solutions.
How it Works
Similar to microdermabrasion, the OxyGeneo™ exfoliates the upper skin layer to remove dead cells, smooth and renew the skin, preparing it to receive active nutrients. The OxyGeneo™ is safe on all skin tones and can treat sensitive skin without any irritation.
Through our exclusive Capsugen, the OxyGeneo™ cleanses the skin while infusing nutrient-rich active ingredients. You choose between the NeoRevive™ for rejuvenation and anti-aging or NeoBright™ for skin brightening and texture improvement.
The OxyGeneo™ produces CO2 bubbles which gently burst on the skin surface creating a physiological response, sending oxygen-rich blood to the area, increasing capillary flow and skin metabolism. Oxygenation results in optimal absorption of active ingredients.
NeoBright™ Improvement in skin texture and brightening of its color; Pores appear to have decreased in size (encircled area); Marked bleaching effect on freckles (arrow) and softening of pigmentation (seborheic keratosis) shown on the bottom of the nasolabial fold.
NeoBright™ Very effective whitening of brown spots (arrows). More effective on newer lesions compared to older ones; The bleaching effect is well documented combined with an improvement of skin’s irregularities.
NeoBright™ This shows the immediate effect of the NeoBright™ OxyGeneo™ treatment after one session. Fine lines around the eyes are visibly and immediately improved.
NeoRevive™ Enhancement of skin’s pebbled appearance (elastosis); The diffuse netted pigmentation of the encircled area has almost cleared; The region looks more uniform and shiny.
OxyGeneo™ vs. Microdermabrasion
After testing the OxyGeneo™ device in his practice, self-proclaimed critic, Dr. Ihab Matta (Dr. Matta Cosmetic Laser Clinic) reviews the OxyGeneo™ and compares the OxyGeneo™ treatments directly to Microdermabrasion.
- Micro simply sands the skin and doesn’t have any additional product benefit. Although some / most spas will add product at the end of the treatment in the way of a mask etc. Results are inconstant as some products are better. Product freshness and sterilization can vary greatly from spa to spa. The Geneo infuses enriched product with full anti-aging and whitening benefits. These ingredients are ALWAYS fresh as each treatment gel is vacuum sealed and new for each client providing optimum product freshness.
- The Geneo exfoliate on wet skin (rather than dry) which makes the treatment easy and pleasant with no skin irritation etc.
- The Geneo does NOT use any vacuum that may cause vascular lesions and/or damage the skin
- No hygienic and infection concerns as the capsule that actually does the exfoliation is disposable.
- The Geneo uses a large area capsule: not only does it make the treatment faster (much faster!) but also more enjoyable.
- The OxyGeneo oxygenates and infuses ingredients to the skin while the microdermabrasion just sands or scrubs it. It uses and infuses to the skin the ingredients of the treatment gels: Hyaluronic acid, Azelaic acid etc.
- The treatment is very quiet without the irritating noise of the vacuum pump.
- As microdermabrasion is irritating, it is very common for a client to experience break outs 4 days post treatment. This is largely due to irritation which causes swelling of the skin and an anaerobic environment develops allowing bacteria to flourish. The Geneo provides superior exfoliation with little irritation thus subsequent breakouts are rare.\
- Altogether, It gives the skin a feel and look like that no microdermabrasion is able to do